Digital Project Coordinator
GKV is seeking an energetic/self-motivated Digital Project Coordinator to join the fast-paced Digital Department. GKV’s Digital Department produces digital assets for all agency clients, running the gamut from full-fledged websites to microsites, campaign landing sites, rich media, banners, etc. Additionally, this role will assist the Broadcast Producer in handling media assets.
The Digital Project Coordinator reports to the Digital Project Manager to ensure all projects gets delivered on time, on budget, on spec and on brand. They will also report to the Broadcast Producer to ensure media assets are properly formatted and trafficked to vendors.
- Works with Digital Project Manager to establish each project’s timeline
- Works with Digital Project Manager to assign appropriate design/development resources to a project
- Gathers technical specs from properties for digital ads
- Gathers tech specs docs for development projects
- Coordinates publishing of digital ad collateral
- Coordinates launching of development efforts
- Manages internal video repositories such as Vimeo and Youtube
- Creates reels for internal and client review as needed
- Ensures all projects adhere to specs, performance and rendering standards
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Basic “under-the-hood” knowledge of web design, digital and social media
- Excellent team communication skills
- Ability to identify scenarios where the Digital Project Manager needs to be consulted with project concerns
Nice to Have:
- 1–2 years project management experience; includes internships (within an agency setting is a bonus)
- Experience managing bulk email
- Experience with Adserver(s) (Double Click is a bonus)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook
- Experience with Project Management and Scheduling software (Webvantage is a bonus)
- Knowledge of basic video editing principles
- Knowledge of FTP
The Digital Project Coordinator wears a lot of hats at GKV and is perfect for individuals interested in all aspects of media production/development. A love of interactive design, user experience and web technology is a must, as is the willingness to learn new skills. Interpersonal communication is equally valued, as human resource time management is key to the success of this position.
Salary to commensurate with experience.
Benefits include Medical/Dental Plans, Paid Time-off Program, Paid Holidays, Long-term Disability Insurance and 401(k) Savings Plan, along with a fun and creative work atmosphere.
Please send salary range, specific experience level, cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Digital Project Coordinator)