GKV’s experiential group provides clients with a diverse team of highly educated marketing and public health professionals with proven expertise in experiential marketing, event production, community outreach and social marketing campaigns across the state of Maryland.
The part-time hourly Event Manager will work within a team to represent and promote various brands by educating and informing the community at approximately 50 outreach events a year. Event Managers must be outgoing, high-energy and enthusiastic about promotions and marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of brand ambassadors and work with event team to effectively execute event
- Assist in the setup and breakdown of each event
- Adhere to rendering and GKV Event Playbook
- Keep attendees motivated and involved in event activities
- Serve as a representative of the brand at outreach events
- Knowledge and understanding of brand services and products in order to to promote them during events
- Enthusiastic about promoting brand services and products
- Regular and timely attendance
- Availability to work both weekdays and weekends
- Have reliable transportation
If interested, please send your resume to Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.