Account Supervisor in PR/Social
GKV has been helping brands challenge the status quo in hyper-competitive categories for more than 35 years as one of Baltimore’s oldest and largest full-service marketing communications firms. We are looking for a passionate, experienced and strategic team player to join our growing PR/Social division as an Account Supervisor.
Our diverse client roster includes national and regional companies within the consumer package goods, health care, telecommunications, financial services, gaming, sporting goods and health and wellness industries. Ideal candidate must have a degree in PR, communications or marketing and at least seven years of experience working in both PR and Social Media. Must have experience leading a team and working closely with clients. Fast-paced agency experience with a keen talent to balance strategy, creative vision and detailed execution is also required.
We are looking for a true team player who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and take on any initiative, large or small, and someone who will bring their own best practices to the table in regards to media relations, content development strategy and reporting success/learnings from campaigns.
- Candidates must have strong writing, communication and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, brands and clients in fast-paced environment
- Responsible for developing and implementing annual, ongoing and campaign-specific plans for PR and social media clients (includes setting KPIs, creative development, strategic recommendations for PR and social media, including social advertising spend, content development and high-level media relations efforts)
- Responsible for recommendations on strategic content across all social platforms (Facebook vs. Instagram vs. Pinterest, etc.)
- Managing PR/social team members and serving as day-to-day client contact
- Oversee day-to-day implementation of plans and reporting
- Ensure internal resources are allocated properly and help to prioritize team efforts
- Ensure all work is completed properly and on time (including budget management)
- Responsible for career path of junior staff members
- Assist with new business opportunities/efforts
We are a department that believes in working hard, enjoying life and always giving it our best. Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested in the position? Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Account Supervisor in PR/Social)