Senior Account Executive in PR/Social
GKV has been helping brands challenge the status quo in hyper-competitive categories for more than 35 years as one of Baltimore’s oldest and largest full-service marketing communications firms. We are looking for a passionate, experienced and strategic team player to join our growing PR/Social division as a Senior Account Executive.
Our diverse client roster includes national and regional companies within the consumer packaged goods, health care, telecommunications, financial services, gaming, sporting goods, and health and wellness industries. Ideal candidate must have a degree in PR, communications or marketing and at least 5 – 7 years of experience working in PR/ social media. Must have experience working on a team and working closely with clients. Fast-paced agency experience with creative vision, extreme attention to detail and excellent writing skills is also required.
We are looking for a true team player who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and take on any initiative in regard to social media, content development strategy and reporting success/learnings from campaigns.
- Strong writing, communication and critical thinking skills
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects, brands and clients in fast-paced environment
- Responsible for implementing annual, ongoing and campaign-specific plans for social media clients (includes setting KPIs, creative implementation, managing social advertising spend, content development and media relations efforts)
- Proven success in building client relationships and client management
- Experience working with licensed brands/sponsorships
- Expand and establish consistent brand voice; write all copy
- Pitch creative concepts for social media campaigns and initiatives; work with creative team to develop cohesive social media campaigns that align with marketing strategy
- Oversee day-to-day implementation of social content
- Team management experience and experience career pathing direct reports
- Must be able to prioritize workload and strategically delegate when necessary
- Must be able to work across functions/industries
- Ensure all work is completed properly and on time (including budget management)
- Positive attitude; passion for social media, being part of a great team
- Strong organizational and time-management skills and ability to adhere to deadlines
- Must have experience executing social media paid programs and reporting
We are a department that believes in working hard, enjoying life and always giving it our best. Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested in the position? Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com (Subject Line: Senior Account Executive in PR/Social)