GKV, one of Baltimore’s largest marketing agencies, today announced that it won eight ADDYs at the American Advertising Federation (AAF) of Baltimore’s annual awards ceremony last night. The agency took home three gold and five silver awards for creative excellence on a variety of local and national advertising campaigns for clients, including Cape Cod Potato Chips, Maryland Lottery and PANDORA Jewelry.
The 2013 GKV ADDY award winners are as follows:
- Regional/National Television Commercial: Cape Cod Potato Chips “Home of Ridiculously Good Chips”
- Collateral Material Poster: Cape Cod Potato Chips “Flock of Seagulls – Home of Ridiculously Good Chips”
- Consumer Publication Spread/Multiple Page/Insert: PANDORA Jewelry – Lucky Magazine Insert
- Advertising Industry Self-Promotion Integrated Campaign: GKV Spiritmaker Holiday Card/Website
- Local Integrated Campaign: Maryland Lottery “Medal Madness”
- Local Television Commercial: Maryland Lottery “Medal Madness”
- Local Radio Commercial: Maryland Lottery “Symphony of Scratch”
- Digital Advertising Campaign: Cape Cod Potato Chips “Home of Ridiculously Good Chips”
“We’re honored to have the creative work we’ve done on behalf of our clients recognized by the AAF of Baltimore,” said Roger Gray, CEO of GKV. “Each year the Baltimore ADDYs get more competitive and I’m very proud of the teams that have created this award-winning work — they really brought these campaigns to life. Even more significant are the outstanding results this work produced for our clients.”
The ADDY competition is the industry’s largest and most representative competition — attracting more than 50,000 entries every year in local ADDY competitions from more than 200 AAF Clubs from coast to coast. Gold winners from the show will automatically move on to the regional District competition, competing with agencies from Maryland, Pennsylvania, New York, Delaware, Virginia and Washington, D.C. A win at the District level guarantees moving on to the National ADDY Competition, and results will be announced at the 2013 June AAF Conference on June 8 in Phoenix, Arizona.