Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
“Never memorize something that you can look up.”
Little did Albert Einstein know how thoroughly his advice would be transformed in the 21st Century. Consumers today are constantly searching the Internet across all their devices. GKV’s paid search is all about crafting the right message, at the right time, and at the right cost to gain visibility on search engines and ultimately drive results.
GKV has a large portfolio of Paid Search clients covering an array of industries, including but not limited to: Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), B2B, Telecommunications, Health Insurance and more.
GKV has accredited SEM Specialists on staff.
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine
- Paid search has been the #1 digital advertising channel since 2003
- Google accounted for nearly 40% of all U.S. digital ad spending in the last year in the U.S.
- U.S. spending on search marketing will reach $31.6 billion in 2015
- North America Share of SEM Spend Q2 2015 (Adobe Study)
- Google: 61%
- Yahoo! Bing Network: 33%
- Other: 6%