Digital Campaign and Analytics Manager
The Digital Campaign and Analytics Manager will be responsible for creating tracking plans, implementing campaign tracking, reviewing and reporting on website analytics, monitoring campaign accuracy and effectiveness and creating comprehensive campaign reports for internal and external clients and partners.
- Create tracking plans for new web initiatives
- Manage configuration, implementation and administration of the agency’s web analytics data collection using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and related tools
- Implement, QA and troubleshoot third party vendor tags
- Interface with various internal departments such as Account Management and Media to ensure the most up to date tracking requirements are deployed for all live digital campaigns
- Conduct ongoing QA to ensure tags are functioning properly
- Handle Google Tag Manager account set up and technical integration with new clients and/or websites
- Set up and manage reporting dashboards within Google Data Studio
- Prepare and present digital reports to internal teams and Clients
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field, such as Marketing, Business Administration, or Statistics.
- Three (3) years technical experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager. Advanced knowledge of these platforms is a must.
- Google Analytics/Tag Manager certification a plus
- Experience with complex, large-scale websites that integrate database or CMS-driven content, application/functionality, or ecommerce is a plus.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical users/clients.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to handle multiple clients under aggressive deadlines
- Must be comfortable and willing to speak in front of others
Interested in the position? Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Digital Campaign and Analytics Manager )