Digital Project Coordinator
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated Digital Project Coordinator to join the fast-paced Project Management Department. Our Project Management team is fully integrated into every account, every campaign and every job we work on as an agency. They are the internal support system for our Creative and Account teams and are responsible for resource management, keeping jobs on time and on budget, and quality assurance – they are our task masters. Projects include full website redesigns, microsites, campaign landing pages, banner ads, animations/video and social media content. This role will also assist the Broadcast Producer in handling broadcast traffic.
The Digital Project Coordinator reports to the Senior Digital Project Manager to ensure all projects get delivered on time, on budget, on spec and on brand. This person will wear several hats at GKV and should be willing to learn new skills. Strong interpersonal communication skills are valued, as resource time management is key to the success of this position.
- Work with Senior Project Manager to develop and maintain schedules project timelines
- Work with Senior Digital Project Manager to assign appropriate resources to projects and tasks
- Confirm technical specs and material close deadlines with media vendors for all digital ads, including banners, rich media, social, etc.
- Coordinate quality assurance for digital deliverables
- Coordinate publishing of digital campaign assets
- Traffic digital campaigns within the agency’s third-party ad server and traffic all site-served creative directly to vendors
- Traffic radio and TV spots to stations to ensure on-air date is met and collect station confirmations after live date
- 1-2 years agency experience (includes internships)
- Ability to communicate and work across cross-functional internal and external teams
- Basic knowledge of web development, social media, digital marketing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with only general supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Experience with Google Campaign Manager is a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field, such as marketing or advertising
Interested in the position? Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com (Subject Line: Digital Project Coordinator)
Salary to commensurate with experience.