Digital Project Manager/Coordinator
GKV is seeking an energetic, self-motivated Digital Project Manager/Coordinator to join the fast-paced Project Management Department. Title to match experience level.
Our Project Management team is fully integrated into every account, every campaign and every job we work on as an agency. They are the internal support system for our Creative and Account teams and are responsible for resource management, keeping jobs on time and on budget, and quality assurance – they are our task masters. Projects include full website redesigns, microsites, campaign landing pages, banner ads, animations/video and social media content.
The Digital Project Manager/Coordinator works with the Senior Digital Project Manager to ensure all projects get delivered on time, on budget, on spec and on brand. This person will wear several hats at GKV and should be willing to learn new skills. Strong interpersonal communication skills are valued, as resource time management is key to the success of this position.
- Work with Senior Project Manager to develop and maintain project schedules
- Track/monitor job progress, including milestones to ensure deadlines are met
- Identify and clearly communicate project resource risks to digital/creative department heads
- Coordinate quality assurance for digital deliverables and develop testing and QA plans when needed
- Review project deliverables for accuracy
- Confirm technical specs and material close deadlines with media vendors for digital ads, including banners, rich media, social, etc. and communicate details to appropriate team members
- Traffic digital campaigns within the agency’s third-party ad server and traffic site-served creative directly to vendors
- 2–4 years agency experience in digital project management
- Ability to communicate and work across cross-functional internal and external teams
- Basic knowledge of digital production
- Experience with Google Campaign Manager is a bonus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with only general supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field, such as marketing or advertising
Interested in the position? Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com (Subject line: Digital Project Manager)