Assistant Account Executive
We are looking for an advertising assistant account executive to join our team. Candidates should be passionate about advertising and eager to learn all facets of the business from print projects to broadcast and all things digital. Prior internship and/or relevant agency experience is preferred but not required.
Primary responsibility is day-to-day project management: initiating projects, leading them through the agency, keeping all parties on track and the client informed. Ideal candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as a positive attitude.
Responsibilities are aplenty and vary from day to day:
- Understand business and goals of brands you work on and agency as a whole
- Create client meeting agendas and run meetings when needed
- Manage print/collateral/digital jobs
- Assist in production of broadcast/video projects
- Coordinate work with Creative, Media, Social and Production departments
- Manage creative rotation
- Write conference reports and update weekly status reports
- Report to and assist account supervisor
- Assist with new business as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field, such as marketing or advertising
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate must be organized, focused, detail-oriented
- Comfortable working on a variety of projects – from print to digital and everything in between
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude a must
Interested and qualified? Please send salary requirements, cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with the subject line “AAE Position”.