Assistant Account Executive in PR/Social
GKV has been helping brands challenge the status quo in hyper-competitive categories for more than 35 years as one of Baltimore’s oldest and largest full-service marketing communications firms. We are looking for a passionate, experienced and strategic team player to join our growing PR/Social division as an assistant account executive.
Our diverse client roster includes national and regional companies within the consumer-packaged goods, health care, telecommunications, financial services, gaming, sporting goods, and health and wellness industries. Ideal candidate must have a degree in PR, communications or marketing and at least 1– 2 years of experience working in both PR and social media. Must have experience working on a team and working closely with clients. Fast-paced agency experience with creative vision, extreme attention to detail and excellent writing skills are also required.
We are looking for a true team player who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and take on any initiative in regard to media relations, social media, content development strategy and reporting success/learnings from campaigns.
- Strong writing, communication and critical thinking skills
- Ability to execute multiple projects, and work on multiple brand teams in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible for assisting in the implementation of annual, ongoing and campaign-specific plans for PR and social media clients (includes social media publishing, monitoring and community engagement, supporting AE/supervisors with brainstorming, meetings, drafting content calendars, press releases, conducting earned media outreach, creative implementation, managing content development process internally through the agency)
- Help to oversee interns
- Ensure all work is completed properly and on time
- Develop and execute social media promotions and fulfillment
We are a department that believes in working hard, enjoying life and always giving it our best. Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested in the position? Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Assistant Account Executive in PR/Social)