Creative Services Intern
When you hear people say they can’t stand advertising, do you secretly think, “I don’t know… I think it’s kind of interesting.” When you see a beautifully shot commercial do you say to yourself, “That was pretty beautiful.” On the other hand, do you watch a sponsored story and think, “I could have done that! What schmucks?!” Well, now’s your chance to prove you got what it takes to make it in advertising. GKV is looking for the next generation of creatives.
We are looking for enthusiastic creative interns to join our team for the fall semester. As a Creative Intern, you will work directly with designers, art directors, copywriters and our ECD team. We are looking for copywriters, designers and content producers who are proficient in the Adobe Suite — skills and experience with design, layout, photo, video, editing or animation are major bonuses! The ideal candidate will be in their final year of school or a recent graduate, but we are open to anyone that has the right personality and skill set.
- Creating and elevating branded assets based on established brand and/or visual identity
- Assist in the design and execution of work such as social assets, digital and print materials
- Participate in brainstorms and creative strategy meetings
- Assist in developing brands by moodboarding, image searching, and contributing ideas to help shape the overall brand identity
- Execute designs from concept to completion with oversight from senior creatives
- Preparing and packaging print/digital ready files
- Collaborate across all departments, including photography, marketing, and social media
- Commitment to working 2-3 days per week
- Strong visual aesthetic with knowledge of current design trend
- Quick learner, team player and open-minded
- Bachelor’s degree (recent grad), or in final year of school
Interested? Please submit your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: Creative Intern)