Social Content Designer/Creator
We’re looking for a social content designer/creator — someone who knows how to create social content (infographics, GIFs, animations, short videos, compelling static images) and other visuals that get people talking.
If you live in the social space and are you naturally a social native – share stories daily, use in-platform features as soon as they become available, know your way around IGTV and FB live, have 20 boards going at any given time, are part of the trending conversations on Twitter, have had a comment liked or replied to by a major brand/personality – we can’t wait to meet you.
What you should love doing every day:
- Collaborating with the Social Media Manager, Art Director & Editor in the conceptual development of original content for social
- Creating compelling and original social-first content for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. (including but not limited to GIFs, illustrations, sizzles, animations, teasers, videos, static images, wallpapers, graphic treatment to existing assets, templates for Instagram stories, etc.)
- Brainstorming and coming up with new creative concepts while working within a social team structure
- Trying new stuff. Don’t wait for clients to ask you for a new idea — we are seeking someone who is always looking to break new, meaningful creative ground without being asked
What you’ll be bringing to us:
- Exceptional design skills (we will need to see samples of past experience for this role)
- A passion for creating visual content that gets people talking
- Familiarity with user experience and in-app capabilities across all social channels
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Time management and project management for projects with many moving parts
- Relevant experience with creative content across key social media sites, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, blogs, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Experience designing social-first content
- Experience working for a social media, public relations or digital marketing agency (or agency management experience) is a plus
- A portfolio that showcases an on-brand aesthetic that lends well to a range of audiences
- Understanding of storytelling and what makes an engaging story on social
- Fluency in Adobe CC programs (Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-turnaround environment without sacrificing quality of content
- Photography skills a plus
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com (Subject Line: Social Content Designer Position)