GKV Earns 8 Healthcare Ad Awards
GKV has earned a total of eight awards from the 40th Annual Healthcare Ad Awards for its work for Clover Health and the Maryland Department of Health (MDH). The awards, including two gold and four silver, recognized Clover Health’s Medicare Advantage Plan and MDH’s GoVAX and Masks on Maryland campaigns, which were part of the state’s COVID-19 emergency communications response.
“This is important work that delivered great results for our clients. We’re pleased to see these campaigns recognized in this national competition,” said GKV CEO Roger Gray. “We work closely and collaboratively with our clients, resulting in the development of highly successful campaigns.”
GKV’s Healthcare Ad Awards include:
- Gold for Clover Health Direct Mail
- Gold for Clover Health LiveHealthy Rewards Video
- Silver for Clover Health Total Advertising Campaign
- Merit for Clover Health Television Ad
- Silver for GoVAX Real Kids “Ask the Experts” Campaign
- Silver for Masks on Maryland Logo
- Silver for GoVAX Ambassadors Television Ad
- Bronze for GoVAX, Maryland! Campaign
The Healthcare Advertising Awards were established four decades ago to recognize the best in healthcare marketing and advertising in the nation. This year, more than 4,300 entries were received, making the 40th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards the largest awards competition of its kind in the country. A national panel of judges reviewed all entries based on creativity, quality, message effectiveness, consumer appeal, graphic design and overall impact.