Account Management: Account Executive
We are in search of an Account Executive with 5-10 years of experience. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, self-motivated, strategic thinker who maintains a positive attitude under pressure. Must be capable of seeing the big picture while handling the details as well. Excellent written and oral communication skills a must.
This is a great opportunity to join the best account management team in the area, with exposure to all forms of creative and media — including digital, print, broadcast, social and direct response — in various categories such as CPG, Healthcare, Retail and Home Services.
- Learning the Client’s business
- Developing strategy and marketing plans with Clients
- Managing/leading projects from start to finish
- Establishing/maintaining client relationships
- Working directly with internal and external planning, creative, media, and analytics teams
- Writing project and/or creative briefs
- Managing status and conference reports
- Budgeting and billing on client’s behalf
GKV is conveniently located In Baltimore, minutes from I-95 in the McHenry Row complex. We are currently working from home but will maintain a flexible HYBRID WORK WEEK once it is safe to be back together. Salary is competitive and will be determined on level of experience.
Interested candidates who fit the qualifications should send cover letter (with salary range) and resume to: Shannon Gardiner, firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Account Management.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.