Analyst / Sr. Analyst, Digital Analytics & Strategy (Government/Healthcare)
GKV is seeking a detail-oriented and proactive digital analyst or senior digital analyst to join our digital analytics and strategy team. GKV handles specialized integrated marketing campaigns, including creative development and website design, for large national and regional brands across a variety of categories.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to analyze and make optimization recommendations across complex media buys and websites as well as be on top of the latest developments in digital advertising. This is a highly client-facing role that interfaces with a cross-functional team, so excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- This role will serve as the first digital analytics point of contact and subject-matter expert, supporting 5-8 brands/clients, primarily in the Government and Healthcare verticals.
- Responsible for timely delivery of high-quality regular and ad-hoc reporting on campaign performance and media effectiveness that informs campaign strategy. Present findings to clients, executives, and other non-technical audience.
- Provide data-driven recommendations for improving performance of campaign. Proactively recommend new tactics, audiences, approaches to test. Follow-through on implementation in collaboration with Media and Account teams.
- Create and maintain automated dashboards on Datorama. Customize dashboards to meet client and internal team needs, following best practices in data visualization and dashboard design.
- Craft measurement and KPI strategy that aligns with client’s business objectives. Work with Media and Digital Project Manager team to ensure campaign setup and conversion tracking is set up accordingly.
- Provide new testing hypotheses on any/all aspects of digital marketing campaigns. Craft and carry out testing strategies, and communicate results for implementation
- Implement and enforce naming convention guidelines and best practices when it comes to marketing analytics and measurement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience; experience working in an agency/consulting environment a plus
- Experience working with government agencies preferred but not required
- Experience extracting and analyzing data, incl. complex datasets from multiple sources
- Experience communicating/presenting data-based insights to a non-technical audience
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience with data visualization or business intelligence tools, such as Tableau, Datorama
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge/experience analyzing performance of digital marketing channels; paid/organic social, paid search, programmatic display, video (incl. youtube, OTT/CTV, etc.)
- Google Tag Manager a plus but not required
- Time management: prioritize competing tasks and deliver against multiple deadlines
- Collaboration: be a reliable member of a cross-functional team
- Communication: excellent written and verbal communication, ability to communicate clearly and concisely with all stakeholders incl. senior leadership and clients
- Project Management: ability to take on and carry out multiple long-lasting projects
If you are ready to become part of a dynamic team and would like to work in the rapidly changing media landscape, please send cover letter and resume to: Anna.Alexiadi@gkv.com with subject line “Digital Analyst/Sr. Digital Analyst.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.