Digital Project Coordinator
Are you super organized? Love to make lists and check things off? Are you a team player? If yes, this is the job for you!
GKV is looking for an energetic, self-motivated Digital Project Coordinator to join our fast-paced operations department. The team is fully integrated into every account, every campaign and every job we work on as an agency. They are the internal support system for our Creative and Account teams and are responsible for resource management, keeping jobs on time, quality assurance and trafficking assets to various vendors/partners – they are our task masters.
The Digital Project Coordinator will wear several hats and should be willing to learn new skills. Strong interpersonal communication skills are valued, as resource time management is key to the success of this position. Must be extremely detail-oriented and have the ability to work as part of a team, or independently.
- Confirm technical specs and material close deadlines with media vendors for digital ads, including banners, rich media, social, etc. and communicate details to appropriate team members
- Traffic digital campaigns within the agency’s third-party ad server and traffic site-served creative directly to vendors
- Manage workflow via GKV’s project management software tool, Wrike
- Coordinate quality assurance for digital deliverables and develop testing and QA plans when needed
- Review project deliverables for accuracy
- 1-2 years agency experience
- Ability to communicate and work across cross-functional internal and external teams
- Experience with Google Campaign Manager a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with general supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field, such as marketing or advertising
Interested in the position? Please send cover letter and resume to: Cristy.Michel@gkv.com with subject line: Digital Project Coordinator.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.