Digital Project Manager/Coordinator
GKV is looking for an energetic, self-motivated Digital Project Manager to join our fast-paced operations department. The team is fully integrated into every account, every campaign and every job we work on as an agency. They are the internal support system for our Creative and Account teams and are responsible for resource management, keeping jobs on time and on budget, and quality assurance – they are our task masters.
The Digital Project Manager will wear several hats and should be willing to learn new skills. Strong interpersonal communication skills are valued, as resource time management is key to the success of this position.
- Work with the team to develop and maintain project schedules
- Track/monitor job progress, including milestones to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage workflow via GKV’s project management software tool, Wrike
- Identify and clearly communicate project resource risks to digital/creative department heads
- Coordinate quality assurance for digital deliverables and develop testing and QA plans when needed
- Review project deliverables for accuracy
- Confirm technical specs and material close deadlines with media vendors for digital ads, including banners, rich media, social, etc. and communicate details to appropriate team members
- Traffic digital campaigns within the agency’s third-party ad server and traffic site-served creative directly to vendors
- 1-3 years agency experience
- Ability to communicate and work across cross-functional internal and external teams
- Knowledge of digital production
- Experience with Google Campaign Manager is a bonus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with general supervision
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field, such as marketing or advertising
Interested in the position? Please send cover letter and resume to: Cristy.Michel@gkv.com with subject line: Digital Project Manager.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.