Junior Motion Graphic / Video Editor
We are seeking a Motion Graphic Designer/Video Editor with strong visual storytelling through animation and video editing. Can explore concepts, communicate ideas and execute. Able to work on multiple brands and projects simultaneously. Works well on teams and independently. Has obsessive attention to detail/quality control, strong prioritization skills and up-to-date understanding of the latest digital creative trends.
Role and Responsibilities
- Execute creative concepts for advertising platforms and social media
- Collaborate with creative director, and designers to deliver beautiful, original, and strategically sound creative solutions that exceed business objectives, excite consumers and grow iconic brands
- Manage multiple projects at the same time in a deadline driven environment
- Contribute to a culture of learning by bringing your ideas to the table – also be open to learning from others
- Staying up to date on current trends and best practices in digital advertising and social media
- 1-2 year(s) of motion graphic/animation experience using Adobe After Effects
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects)
- 2D-animation experience
- Strong typography
- Strong design skills and visual sensibilities
- Ability to multitask and handle tight deadlines
- Seeks out, accepts, and offers constructive criticism
- Must have a strong online portfolio that demonstrates creative range, conceptual thinking, and technical ability in motion graphics
- Strength in color grading/correction
- 3D-animation ability
Please send salary range, specific experience level (number of years) and your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Motion Graphics Position”.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.