Performance Media Planner / Buyer
GKV is seeking a detail-oriented and proactive planner and buyer of social media and Google Ads to join our media department. GKV manages full-funnel media planning for large national and regional brands across a variety of categories, including consumer goods, CPG, health, insurance and home services.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to work with complex buys as well as being on top of the latest developments in digital advertising.
- Primary role would be to plan, execute and optimize paid social media/paid search campaigns
- Provide written POVs on upcoming platform changes and tactics for paid SEM/social media
- Work with multiple departments within the agency — Media, Social Media, Interactive, Creative and Account Leadership teams
- Stay up to date on changes made within paid search and paid social platforms
- Reports to both the Performance Media Specialist and Media Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2-4 years of experience planning and executing CPC/CPM/CPV paid advertising campaigns for Google Ads product (Search, Display, Shopping, YouTube/Video), Microsoft Ads and paid social media advertising campaigns (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter), particularly for e-commerce clients
- Facebook Blueprint and Google/Bing certifications
- Experience with analytic and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Datorama) a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple assignments
- Strong written, oral and organizational abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
If you are ready to become part of a dynamic team and would like to work in the rapidly changing media landscape, please send cover letter and resume to: Daniel.Robinson@gkv.com with subject line “Performance Media Planner/Buyer.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.