Performance Media Specialist
GKV is seeking a strategic senior manager to lead performance media planning/buying to join our media department. GKV handles full-funnel media planning for large national and regional brands across a variety of categories, including consumer goods, CPG, health, insurance and home services.
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to lead the planning and buying of complex full-funnel media strategies as well as being on top of the latest developments in digital advertising.
- Primary role would be to lead and execute the planning, buying and optimization of paid social media/paid search campaigns/and a DSP (TBD)
- Be the expert voice of the performance media both internally and externally with clients of all levels
- Provide written POVs on best practices, new insights, upcoming platform changes and tactics that can be posted to the agency blog
- Collaborate on strategies and optimizations with multiple departments within the agency — Media, Social Media, Interactive, Creative and Account Leadership teams
- Stay up to date on changes made within social, Google and new technologies available via DSPs
- Reports to both the Media Supervisor and Media Director
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 4-6 years of experience planning and executing CPC/CPM/CPV paid advertising campaigns for Google Ads product (Search, Display, Shopping, YouTube/Video), Microsoft Ads and paid social media advertising campaigns (Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Twitter), particularly for e-commerce clients
- Facebook Blueprint and Google/Bing certifications
- Experience with analytic and reporting tools (Google Analytics, Datorama) a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple assignments
- Strong written, oral and organizational abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
If you are ready to become part of a dynamic team and would like to work in the rapidly changing media landscape, please send cover letter and resume to: Daniel.Robinson@gkv.com with subject line “Performance Media Senior Manager.”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.