Senior Account Executive – PR/SOCIAL MEDIA
GKV is seeking a passionate, experienced and strategic team player to join our growing PR/Social division as a Senior Account Executive! Our diverse client roster includes national and regional companies within the consumer package goods, health care, telecommunications, financial services, gaming, sporting goods, and health and wellness industries. Ideal candidate must have a degree in PR, communications or marketing and at least 5-7 years of experience working in both PR and Social Media. Must have experience working on a team and working closely daily with clients. Fast-paced agency experience with creative vision, extreme attention to detail and excellent writing skills are also required.
We are looking for a true team player who isn’t afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and take on any initiative in regards to media relations, social media, content development strategy, influencer management and reporting success/learnings from campaigns.
- Strong writing, communication and critical thinking skills
- Experience managing client relations required
- Ability to execute multiple projects on behalf of diverse set of brands and clients in fast-paced environment
- Responsible for implementing annual, ongoing and campaign specific plans for PR and social media clients (includes setting KPI’s, creative implementation, managing social advertising spend, content development and media relations efforts)
- Manage day-to-day implementation of content and reporting
- Help to manage and oversee Assistant Account Executives and Account Executives
- Ensure all work is completed properly and on time (including budget management)
- Work with art director to create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand
- Work with Assistant Account Executives and/or Account Executives to plan and execute photo shoots for asset creation
- Develop and execute social media promotions which may include an influencer component
- Influencer management
We are a department that believes in working hard, enjoying life and always giving it our best. Salary commensurate with experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.