Account Executive – PR/SOCIAL MEDIA
GKV has been helping brands challenge the status quo in hyper-competitive categories for 40 years as one of Baltimore’s oldest and largest full-service marketing communications firms. We are looking for a passionate, experienced and strategic team player to join our growing PR/Social division as an account executive.
Our diverse client roster includes national and regional companies within the consumer packaged goods, health care, telecommunications, financial services, gaming, sporting goods, and health and wellness industries. Ideal candidate must have a degree in PR, communications or marketing and at least 3 – 5 years of experience working in both PR and social media. Must have experience working on a team and working closely with clients. Fast-paced agency experience with creative vision, extreme attention to detail and excellent writing skills are also required.
We are looking for a true team player who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and take on any initiative in regard to media relations, social media, content development strategy and reporting success/learnings from campaigns.
- Strong writing, communication and critical thinking skills
- Ability to execute multiple projects, brands and clients in fast-paced environment
- Responsible for implementing annual, ongoing and campaign-specific plans for PR and social media clients (includes setting KPIs, creative implementation, managing social advertising spend, content development and media relations efforts)
- Manage day-to-day implementation of content and reporting
- Help to oversee account assistants and interns
- Ensure all work is completed properly and on time (including budget management)
- Work with art director to create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand
- Develop and execute social media promotions
- Experience with client relations is preferred
We are a department that believes in working hard, enjoying life and always giving it our best. Salary commensurate with experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.