Assistant Account Executive – PR/SOCIAL MEDIA
GKV has been helping brands challenge the status quo in hyper-competitive categories for 40 years as one of Baltimore’s oldest and largest full-service marketing communications firms. We are looking for a passionate, experienced team player to join our growing PR/Social division as an Assistant Account Executive.
Our diverse client roster includes national and regional companies within the consumer package goods, health care, telecommunications, financial services, gaming, sporting goods, and health and wellness industries. Ideal candidate must have a degree in PR, communications or marketing and 1 year of experience working in both PR and Social Media. Must have experience working as part of a team and have excellent writing skills, a creative spark and an eye for detail.
We are looking for a true team player who isn’t afraid to roll up his/her sleeves and take on any initiative in regards to media relations, social media, content development and reporting success/learnings from campaigns.
- Strong writing, communication and critical thinking skills
- Experience with client relations preferred
- Ability to handle simultaneously working on multiple projects, brands and clients in fast-paced environment
- Oversee day-to-day implementation of content publishing and monitoring
- Draft and deploy media alerts and press releases
- Work with Account Executives to plan and execute photo shoots for asset creation
- Manage prop and product inventory
- Draft social reports
- Take notes and draft conference reports for department
- Prepare for client meetings
- Assist Account Executive or Senior Account Executive with social media promotion execution and influencer programs
- Experience with third party scheduling and reporting tools preferred
We are a department that believes in working hard, enjoying life and always giving it our best. Salary commensurate with experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.